Translate

Monday 5 October 2015

#13 Tic, Tac, Toe/Art Shrine, Winner and Top 5

Jenn hosted for us this last month and she has chosen her winner and top 5 as follows:-



4. Kavitha
The details and patina effects are amazingly beautiful!
 
We would love to offer Kavitha a Guest design spot for a future challenge. Please contact Lin at the address in the sidebar.

and Jenn's Top 5 are:-


 

5. Coutureuse

 

9.Bo Licho Nie

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our October challenge.




6 comments:

  1. What wonderful projects as winners. Congrats to all - marvelous! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 5, I'm thrilled, congrats to all the other winners.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for putting my slashed canvas in your top 5 and well done to everyone else too. I will wear my badge with pride x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The winners are amazing! Congratulations, ladies, and thank you Design Team for choosing my Haunted Houses as one of your Top 5! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thank you for choosing my project as winner,and congrats to all the winner,beautiful projects.I am unable to email you as i couldn't fin the email address,pls let me know hoe to contact you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's marked 'email us',over there -------> under the About Us section, just click it and it should spring up in your email client!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving us a comment.