Translate

Sunday 5 October 2014

#1 Anything Goes, Winners and Top 5

It was my choice for the winner and Top 5 for our first ever challenge. I have been overwhelmed by the support we have been given and by the standard of the entries. It has been a veritable treat for the eyes visiting all your blogs and looking at your entries in more detail, thank you. As I found it just too difficult to narrow it down to one winner and 5 Top spots. I have decided to have three winners, and these are the people who I would be thrilled to offer a guest spot to for a future challenge.So without further ado those Winners are:-
 

 


Please contact me at the email address in the side bar to let me know if you want to Guest for us, so we can liaise and sort out suitable dates.

And now for the Top 5. It was extremely difficult to narrow down the amazing entries we had to just 5 so I haven't! For this first challenge we have SIX Top 5s! I suspect for future more specific themed challenges we will have less entrants, but for this first Anything Goes challenge there were just too many gorgeous entries for me to be able to narrow it down to only 5. Obviously we don't have a Top 6 badge, so please take our Top 5 badge, and we will be honoured if you will display it on your blog.
 



(Couldn't decide which of Clare's projects was my favourite so I am showcasing them both)




I am very much looking forward to visiting you all in the future and hope you will continue to show us the same level of support.
 
Don't forget to pop back at 12 BST for our October Challenge.
 

13 comments:

  1. Yay!I am thrilled to be one of the winners of your first ever challenge.Thank you for the honor.I will be more than happy to do a guest post.Congratulations to all the winners and top six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome winning and Top5 projects! Well done and congrats to all!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your winners and top picks! great choices and so well done all of the pieces! Kudos to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice Lyn though it must have been a very difficult decision as we have had such fantastic entries. Can't wait to see what arrives for the new challenge. I would like to thank everyone for the support they have given us. Happy crafting, Angela R x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You see me surprised and very happy to be chosen as a winner. Thanks so much. It will be my pleasure to join your mixed media fun with a guest post. xo Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't envy you having to pick "winners" from all the wonderful entries you received! Congratulations to the winners and top 6s!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all winners and top 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delight it has been this month looking at all the entries, congratulations to our winners, but also many thanks to all our other participants, the standard of MM art was just amazing. What fun this is.
    Smiles
    Sue (Dt)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was, still am thrilled that I'm one of the winners. I smiled the whole day at work :). I think we all did amazing job and can't wait to see this months entries. I'm also proud to be guest posting, hope you got my email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all the winners! You are awesome! Looking forward to the next challenge. Great going design team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the winners and the top 5 picks. Thank you so much for choosing 2 of my projects for the top 5, you've made my day x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just discovered I was one of the top five! What a wonderful surprise, thank you very much. I hope to contribute to many more of your challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment.